Tuesday, October 25, 2022

One Lannister will bring World Series ring to Casterly Rock

 Tywin Lannister has been a busy man the last few weeks, taking his private jet to catch as many Green Day and Las Vegas games as possible. His older son Jaime leads off and plays left field for the Gamblers. His younger son Tyrion is a backup infielder for the Dukes.

“I can’t say I’ve always been proud of my boys. Jaime turned down raising a family, ruling a kingdom, and providing me heirs to join the kings guard. And Tyrion is a runt who killed his own mother while being born. But in the last year I’ve been incredibly proud of both their efforts to win the championship ring.”

“Tyrion hasn’t been playing everyday, but I understand with the DH rule, he’ll get a chance to start against their lefties. He’s come a long way in this league. I’m glad to see he hasn’t let his size stop him from doing some damage with the bat.”

“Jaime has been a great lead off hitter. When the Gamblers bats go cold, he can steal a base and score a run without a hit.”

One way or another, Tywin will have a World Series win to celebrate in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home